My Grand Am Is Sold!!
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Purple 1996 Grand Am SE CoupeAfter 10 years with my Grand Am, I have decided to move on to a larger car. It has been a good car to me, providing reliable and stylish transportation through graduate school and workaday life. It has a unique purple metallic paint, which is original. I have not seen many Grand Ams with this color.
This is a great car for anyone needing transportation to school, to work, or to just run errands. I am a non-smoker who has always kept it clean and well maintained, so it is in great condition with minimal wear and tear. I have included the highlighted specs and pictures below. (Click here if you want a detailed list of standard specs.)
This year, it has new front brakes, a new alternator and belt, a new front engine gasket, and a new engine sensor. If you would like to see my maintenance log, please contact me with your email address and I will send you a copy. The title is clean and there have been no accidents.
Please email me if you have any questions.
Local Pickup Only (Washington, DC Metro Area)
- Mileage: 126,589
- Purple metallic exterior, Beige cloth interior
- 2.4 liters 4 in-line front transverse, double overhead cam and four valves per cylinder
- Fuel economy EPA city/highway: 23/33 mpg
- Multi-point injection fuel system
- Power: 150 HP @ 6,000 rpm; 155 ft lb @ 4,400 rpm
- Automatic Transmission
- Strut front suspension with stabilizer bar independent with coil springs, trailing arm rear suspension with stabilizer bar rigid with coil springs
- Day time running lights/Night time automatic lights/Foglights
- Complex surface lens halogen bulb twin headlights
- Front and rear defroster
- Complete climate control system
- Cargo area light
- Driver and passenger front airbag
- Bucket seats
- Internal button power locks with internal switch
- Power steering
- Six speakers
- Complete sound system with AM/FM Radio, Cassette Tape Player, 12-disc CD changer (trunk, controlled by remote), Full graphic equalizer
- Steering wheel with volume controls (currently bypassed with CD changer installation)
- Alloy wheels
- Rear spoiler
- Center cargo compartment with cupholders
- Floor mats (both carpeted originals and heavy duty rubber for better weather resistance)